Sai Niwas – Baba’s New Mandir
- Baba’s new Mandir located at 2781 Markham Road
- One minute north of existing Mandir location
- Expected to cost $4,000,000
- Source of funding: Donations from devotees.
- Devotees can donate on-line using PayPal from the Donate Now section on Baba’s website.
- Tax receipts will be emailed for all donations.
- Please scroll below to view drawings showing key features of Baba’s new Mandir.
- Bookmark this page for updates on the project.
Drawings (please click on links below)
- Site Plan
- North South Elevation
- East West Elevation
- 3D Rendition – Page 1
- 3D Rendition – Page 2
- 3D Rendition – Page 3
- 3D Rendition – Page 4
Estimated Time Frame
- Jan 2015: Site Plan approval
- Jun 2015: Building permit
Design based on
- Shirdi Samadhi Mandir complex
- Vastu Shastra concepts
- LEED guidelines for green building design
- Total Lot Area: 2.2 acres
- Main level: 10,710 ft2
- Mezzanine level: 2,446 ft2
- Lower level: 10,710 ft2
- Parking Spots: 133