Code of Conduct
The purpose of this Code of Conduct is to:
- Provide a public statement of the Sai Mandir’s values, expectations and standards;
- Document the guidelines of conduct to be followed by all employees, volunteers, life members and devotees;
- Assist in identifying potential problems and resolving them in compliance with Sai Mandir’s Code;
- Promote avoidance of conflicts of interests, including early disclosure to an appropriate person of any transaction or relationship that could give rise to such a conflict;
- Promote compliance with all applicable government laws, regulations and rules and the By-Laws of Sai Mandir;
- Promote prompt internal identification and reporting of concerns; and
- Promote both individual and collective accountability for adherence to the Code.
Please click here to review the Mandir’s Code of Conduct.