Salient features of Baba’s organization
- Objective: Establish and operate a Mandir (Temple) dedicated to Sri Shirdi Sai Baba, promote His philosophy and provide services that encourage spiritual development for all.
- Launch Date: Vijaya Dashami (October 12, 2005)
- Guiding Principles: Shraddha (firm faith) and Saburi (patience or perseverance)
- Rituals: Similar to current practices in Shirdi SAI Baba Samadhi Temple, Shirdi, India.
- Legal Status: Registered not-for-profit, charitable organization (CRA# 83545 2145 RR0001)
- Source of Income: Donations from devotees and membership subscriptions.
- Tax-deductible Donations: Donations are tax-exempt, tax receipts will be issued.
- Membership: Available to those who meet the criteria set and in accordance with Mandir’s eligibility requirements.
- Operated By: A growing team of dedicated volunteers and devotees.
- Code of Conduct: To be adhered in all Mandir activities. Please click here to review Code of Conduct for devotees visiting the Mandir.